To port a G2C1 application to the G2H2 platform, you will need to change the QML files to account for the new QtQuick used in the new Qt Creator. To do this:
- Double-click on the .qmlproject file to start the new Qt Creator.
- Click on Tools->Options…, click on Kits, click on Qt 5.3.1, then click on Make Default.
- In each .qml source file, change the line:
import QtQuick 1.1
import QtQuick 2.0
- Click on File->Save All, then exit Qt Creator.
- Delete the .qmlproject.user file in your project folder – this removes any incorrect project settings (which are based on old file contents).
- Double-click on the .qmlproject file to start Qt Creator with the new settings.