- VGA (640 x 480) LCD with LED Backlight
- NXP i.MX 6Solo, 1.0 Ghz Processor including hardware video decoder and 3D graphics engine
- A wide range of input/output ports including:
- 10/100/1000 Mbps Base-T Ethernet: Features low profile Molex Pico-SPOX Connector (24 AWG Compatible)
- One RS232 and One 3.3V CMOS Serial Port
- One RS485
- One USB 2.0 (High Speed) Host Port
- One USB 2.0 (High Speed) On-The-Go (OTG) Host Port
- One I2C Port
- One CAN bus with Onboard Transceiver
- 8-bit GPIO Port 5-V Tolerant
- If you need more I/O options, contact Reach.
- 512 MB DDR3 DRAM Onboard
- 512 MB NAND Flash / 16 MB NOR Flash
- microSD Flash Card Socket
- Backlight Brightness Control
- Audio Speaker with Audio Codec with 1 Watt Audio Amplifier and Onboard Speaker
- ESD and EMC test results are provided to ease regulatory compliance testing.
- Designed for long-term availability with 10+ year processor life and multi-sourced, industry standard LCD form factor.
5.7″ Standard Resistive
Get data sheets, manuals, mechanical specs, software releases and more. Design Details
Order a Development Kit
Part Number: 52-0406-081
5.7” Resistive Development Kit
Add to Cart
See what comes in a Development Kit.
Get sample Production Module Pricing.
Don’t see a match for your needs?
We feature our most popular products online, however other 5.7″ modules may exist. See Custom Modules for details.