If you need a touch screen with a high-end look in terms of animated controls and glossy indicators (see Product Demo video below), the Reach display modules are the answer. Off-the-shelf Linux touch screen modules:
- Provide user interfaces that look like an iPad® or iPhone® (scrolling, sliding, transparencies, 3D graphics, and animations). See Linux Touch Screen Product Demo Video.
- Separate GUI design and real-time processing to simplify and speed development.
- Offer good price/performance.
- Provide full connectivity options: RS-232, RS-485, CAN bus, Ethernet, USB host, USB device, I2C, GPIO. Connectivity varies by product, check product datasheets for details.
- Include High-level Integrated Development Environment (IDE) with drag-and-drop visual design tools provided by the Qt Project, an open source collaboration used in thousands of commercial products.
- Offer proven hardware and full software support.
Available Display Modules
Compare Display Modules by Technical Specifications
In this 1:47 min video, see how you can quickly build smartphone-like interfaces.
Looking for something simpler?
Compare Linux touch screen modules with Reach’s other products. Compare Products
Kits start at $399 and include all the hardware, software, and support you need to quickly create a prototype. When you are ready, move smoothly into production with off-the-shelf display modules that offer 5-7 years availability as a minimum. 2,500+ kits sold to date. 100% Satisfaction Guarantee. Development Kit Options