The i.MX 6 is arguably the best processor for industrial and medical embedded Linux products, with hardware widely available from multiple vendors. If you don’t want to struggle with selecting an LCD, figuring out how to connect it, selecting a touch screen, and making the drivers work, we can do this for you.
- Range of Display Sizes: (4.3″, 5.7″, 7″, 10.1″ and 12.1″) with others to come. More
- Full Linux Support: If compiling Linux is not your expertise, we can do it for you. More
- Avoid Integration Problems: It can be hard to avoid finger pointing if you buy the processor from Vendor A, the display and touch from Vendor B, and the software from Vendor C. We offer complete support to get over prototype hurdles and move smoothly into production. More
- Proven Hardware: We have been selling modules since 2003. We have hundreds of happy customers because our products work. More
- ESD Tested to 25KV / EMC Tested Class FCC B: Regulatory approval can delay or even prevent a design going into production. Hoping for the best is not a strategy – use our proven low emission/high immunity products. See test results provided for each Display Module.
- Long-Term Supply: Our customers need 5-7 year availability minimum for their industrial and medical products. All our products are made and supported in the USA for high quality and fast availability. More
Get started with a i.MX 6 Linux Development Kit
i.MX 6 Linux Kits include all the hardware, software, and support you need to quickly create a prototype. When you are ready, move smoothly into production with off-the-shelf display modules. Use Coupon Code LinuxGizmos for FREE FedEx Ground shipping anywhere in the United States. i.MX 6 Linux Development Kit Options
Ask an Engineer
Pick up the phone and be greeted by a i.MX 6 Linux engineer at 503-675-6464 ext. 1, email firstname.lastname@example.org, or complete fields below.
Off-the-shelf development i.MX 6 Linux kits start at $399 and make it easy to get started.
Talk directly to an engineer to see how our products can fit your needs.
In this 1:47 min video, see how you can quickly build smartphone-like interfaces.
Welcome, LinuxGizmos.com users.